Sunday, September 28, 2008

I went two dear friends on a photo shoot outing to Georgetown. This is a statue of Jesus near Santa Maria on Hwy. 285.
This is a zoom out of the same statue.

Geneva Creek runs along the Guanilla Pass road. We stopped here because of the bridge.


Geneva Creek.

This is the only "wildlife" I got to take a picture of. My friend Barbara was trying to get a picture of a chipmunk, but it wasn't cooperative at all.

Sometimes Aspens turn scarlet. It really is a pretty sight when you see gold with a littl bit of scarlet.
I like to take picture of the sun shining through things!

Take pictures of the pine trees while you can. Drat those pine beetles!

On up the road we came upon a lovely waterfall.

Lovely view, isn't it?

On the Summit. There's a little dusting of snow.

Coming down the other side I found this lovely Aspen grove on a sunny slope.

Now we're approching Georgetown.

Here we are!














No comments: