Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm a beader! This is a new hobby I just recently started. Two years ago I decided I wanted to learn how to make jewelery. So nowadays you can see me frequently visiting Micheal's and Hobby Lobby stores. I will occasionally shop at the local bead store. Even though I have fun doing it, it gets frustrating when I accidentally drop the whole strand and my beads fly EVERYWHERE!!! I have to get up and try to find them all! Then I have to start all over again! ARRRRGH!!!
























































Here's my craft table. The three Capt Hook dolls are my mascots. Hence the nickname, "Codfishlady!
















Here are two of my latest creations.














Here I used my flash to make them show up .












I had recently obtained several pounds of assorted beads from a gal through e-Bay. With some of them I made this bracelet.





This is my "Jingle Bell" necklace. I used jingle bells and candy cane beads.

















Left to Righy: Crystal; Red, White and Blue; Miscellaneous necklaces.









All I did was take some beading wire ( Two 6" lengths), clear AB beads (Aurora Borealis) and some size 6 seed beads.








Crystal (Top) and Bronco (Bottom) earrings.

You ask if I sell them? Only if you want. For the earrings alone I charge $10.00. Necklaces are $15.00. Bracelets are $12.00 each. A set of earrings with a matching necklace will be $25.00. E-mail me at marshapurser@comcast.net with your request and mailing address if you would like to purchase any of my jewelery. Please let me know on what color scheme you would like.

No comments: