Friday, March 09, 2007

My husband's family just buried Uncle Bill yesterday. He was a good man. He had a great sense of humor even to the end. He made the most of his life. He travelled the U.S. with his wife, Ginger until she lost her life to leukemia. He then travelled the world with woman companion named Dodie. He farmed and ranched when he was younger. He was a regular cowboy. He was a great gardener. He liked to make things out of wood. He had a lot of woodworking equipment. He liked to work on antique autos and tractors. His family had a Model B Ford truck with he kept in very good condition. I'll never forget the good times we had with him. Now he is with Ginger in a better place. And in the honor of Bill and Ginger I named a breeding pair of angelfish after them. I am sure they would happy to know that. I always name angelfish pairs after relatives who have passed on. It's my way of remembering them. We will all miss you, Uncle Bill. You are now with your beloved Ginger. We'll all see you again when our time comes. Rest in peace.

Bill Schweger(Center) at his last family get-together.

No comments: